DragonPuff Z DragonPuff Z

Great Movie!

Hey Good Job! Make a bunch of these little movies and put them together for a longer movie. It was great but way too short. Make more!

Perfect Kirby 1.2 Perfect Kirby 1.2

Pretty Good!

You guyz did a good job with this.Some of the scenes could have used a little work, but otherwise the rest were great. I dont know if I liked the voices though. Make them a bit cleaner and you would have gotten more than a 5 for sound. If you could fix the sound and spend a lot of time on the graphics then this would definitly be a 10. I look forward to seing more of your stuff!

Kirby On Mushrooms Kirby On Mushrooms

Not Bad!

Wow, Im impressed. That movie deserves to be up in the top 75 at least. Nice job putting this together!

School Daze ~Episode 3~ School Daze ~Episode 3~

Awesome Movie

Your school daze episodes are probably some of the best cartoons on Newgrounds. I cant wait to see dave get eatin in episode four. Congrats, and good luck.

P.S. Maybe you could give me some tips. I've only submitted one thing and it hasnt gotten the best reviews.

Spew Spew

Nice...

Great transformations. Nice music too.

Generic Man Episode 1 Generic Man Episode 1

Wow...

You never fail to amaze me with your movies. Great Graphics! I cannot think of one improvement you could make. Keep it up!