DragonPuff Z DragonPuff Z

Great Movie!

Hey Good Job! Make a bunch of these little movies and put them together for a longer movie. It was great but way too short. Make more!

Perfect Kirby 1.2 Perfect Kirby 1.2

Pretty Good!

You guyz did a good job with this.Some of the scenes could have used a little work, but otherwise the rest were great. I dont know if I liked the voices though. Make them a bit cleaner and you would have gotten more than a 5 for sound. If you could fix the sound and spend a lot of time on the graphics then this would definitly be a 10. I look forward to seing more of your stuff!

Kirby On Mushrooms Kirby On Mushrooms

Not Bad!

Wow, Im impressed. That movie deserves to be up in the top 75 at least. Nice job putting this together!

Ganguro Girl 1.5 Ganguro Girl 1.5

<I HAVE FULL VERSION>

Just to let people know, I bought the full version to try it out and it is defitly worth the money! It is awesome because there are 3 main girls in delux version and in the hentai clubhouse u can interact with about 8 different people while exploring th e clubhouse. Also, each day a person in the lcubhouse is available to chat with u and it is awesome cause u actually try to seduce her and u can end up doin about anything rangin from kissing to hardcore sex. If anyone thinks I should post the full version or send it to them, email me at mark@cotlow.com .

Just wanted to let evryone know what the delux version was like. Anywayz, if u r too lazy to buy the full version, @ least try the 3 endings (password: t9GJ6Ol). - Mark Garity